Wednesday, July 16, 2008

leading for healthy lifestyle

After being lazy for a while n gaining a few kgs,i decided to start working out again..plus the bf keep asking me how my work out progress..so, today i made up my mind! i want to lose a few kgs n cm around my belly, thighs n butt becoz sumtimes it is hard for me to buy a perfect pair of jeans.so i decided to shape up my thighs n butt n maintain it..n another reason is im worried that my big thighs will effect my knees as i have small feet (fyi im wearing size 4/5 shoes - doesn't balance my body)

i've been browsing through the internet n i found this particular info that could help me to lose
cms around my thighs n butt..

click here for link


my work out station :)


so guys, wish me luck ok!hehe

happy working out
darlings!

xoxo
:)

1 comment:

greenergrass said...

amboihhh.. dok work out naaaaaa... hahhahah syokla hang kurus pasni!! :) toksah dok food experiment banyak sangat, nanti hang dok sama ja! kah kah kah!!!